Hideaway Strath Garage
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
jhala smiled. still laced with defeat, it didn't hold it's usual warm, contagious feel to it, but clearly reek was doing a decent job at cheering her up. she gave him a gentle bump to the muzzle with her own, followed by a soft kiss to the nose. "well i would boss astik and tapat around, but tapat just forgets everything and astik is old enough to make his own decisions by now." she scrunched up her nose, her nose scrunching with mock agitation. "i bet he's more adulty than i am," she added-- how dare her son grow up so well-mannered and level-headed

"it's just... after the whole kekshit... raas.. priest hoohah or whatever his name was thing-- i dunno..." she began, in a sort of ramble, trying to explain something but not really wrapping her mind around the words. "i like leading, i like being in charge. it feels good," she said, backtracking, "but i can't ever feel as helpless as i did when all those wolves were running around-- they were going to tear us apart, reek, and i can't lose you or the boys... never."

the smile had been completely wiped clean from her face after that group of rambles. the dust settled for a moment around her before she gave a chuff at reek's second comment, eyeing him with an amused gaze. "yeah? you, me, and what army?" she replied, still goodnatured. taking a soft breath, the corners of her lips lingering in a smile, she nosed his shoulder again.
Messages In This Thread
Garage - by Jhala - May 27, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Garage - by Reek - June 04, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Garage - by Jhala - June 05, 2017, 09:50 AM
RE: Garage - by Reek - June 18, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Garage - by Jhala - June 19, 2017, 10:51 AM