Hideaway Strath oh i tried that. he bit the vet
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
For the moment Roarke is obedient though Arturo’s expectations of it remaining that way are not overly high. The pudgy, pale boy weaves between his legs, occupying himself with nipping (quite literally) at Ceannasach’s heels. The Lotturos are still young, still wanting to play but the gangster does not deign to treat them like small children for long. He has learned his lessons on what becomes of children that are coddled and spoiled. It is not a mistake he will make twice. For now, however, he lets Roarke bite at his ankles as the pair move — albeit awkwardly — along the borders. Movement catches Arturo’s attention — a dark smudge propelling forward out the corner of his eye — before she vanishes. Arturo, unfortunately, has seen her and draws his salmon tongue against his jowls as his fiery gaze settles on the underbrush she hides within. “Molly,” Arturo’s gaze flickers from the underbrush to Roarke who freezes and perks up at the sound of his elder sister’s name. “Come here.” Ceannasach commands of the girl, cringing to think of what might have happened if she had not managed to follow them all this way. Easily she could have gotten lost, wandered outside the safety of Hideaway Strath and it takes all of Arturo’s willpower to conceal his shudder at the thought.

Roarke’s butt has begun to wiggle from his excitement and he lets out a series of barks silenced only when he makes to lunge at the Molly’s hideout and is intercepted by Arturo’s teeth grasping the pudgy boy’s scruff. The boy is plucked up and dropped at Arturo’s paws, where a large paw encourages Roarke to sit — with an indignant huff in a plop. He realizes with the Lotturo’s mobility that they all would have to be more vigilant. They are curious and the gangster does not deign to stifle it knowing that is how they will learn but they will need watchful eyes upon them especially if they seeks to sate their curiosity upon their own. Patiently, the coywolf waits for Mallaidh to reveal herself, gaze flickering down to Roarke who pouts at his paws like a petulant child (that he is).
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - May 28, 2017, 05:56 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - May 28, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - May 29, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - May 29, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - June 01, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - June 02, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - June 04, 2017, 07:37 AM