Hideaway Strath oh i tried that. he bit the vet
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo is pleased when the children cease their wrestling with one another at his beckon. He does not particularly wish to be stern with them a second time. This inner territory is meant to be educational, to teach them about the every day duties they will be expected to participate in when they reach an age when they are useful to Teaghlaigh. It is a well oiled machine and Arturo expects that order to be maintained. Subtly, these little excursions is also Arturo’s way of assessing the young ones to see which of them harbors the most initiative, the two that will be chosen to be his Heirs. Sirius is of the right age to participate but the Lotturo’s are yet still too young to take anything like that with the seriousness the trials require. Another month, Ceannasach thinks and they will, perhaps, be ready. Arturo keeps his pace slow so his small children can keep up with him, and he fully intends to keep this patrol fairly short, aware that they do not have the stamina to tackle a whole patrol, or even, really, half of one. The Strath is a considerably large territory more than comfortably containing the wolves of The Family. “When we patrol the borders we frequently stop to refresh our scent where it is going stale,” Arturo genuinely hates patrolling but alas it is his duty as Ceannasach and he carries it out with as much grace as he can muster. A necessary evil, he thinks. “Our guardians are responsible for ensuring there are no strangers in or around our territory.” Arturo informs them. “What do we do if we find a trespasser?” He asks of them, briefly swept away in a bought of nostalgia as he remembers going through similar lessons with Chusi and the eldest Fearghals.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - May 28, 2017, 05:56 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - May 28, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - May 29, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - May 29, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - June 01, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - June 02, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - June 04, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - June 17, 2017, 08:23 PM