Blackfeather Woods Is this what we wanted? What me most desired?
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[size=large][table width=80%][tr][td]It had not been her fault - of this she was certain. Atshen knew of their plan and had respected her in every sense of the word after their promise they'd see each other as equals. It was this same promise that gave Nyx access to the throne - to warp Atshen to her will, for she had always been the smarter one of the duo. Surely Damien realized this as well? That, with the strings in her hands, they were also in his? [/size]

[size=large]She went to his den, the one place she knew where he would most likely be, scenting his delicious smell all over the place. Still, she was too anxious to admire him silently for much longer. Duty called louder than her petty obsession did, after all. She sat down near the entrance, a collected yet angrily-twisted expression upon her young, pretty face. You know. It was not a question, more of a statement. Atshen nor me have anything to do with this betrayal - of this I am fairly certain. She was excusing herself in a way, and as always taking the heat for Atshen. Still - this might work in our favour. He is not the brightest star in the sky. It was another statement - one that Atshen himself would probably even agree with.[/tr][/td][/table][/size]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this what we wanted? What me most desired? - by Nocturnal - May 28, 2017, 03:29 PM