Noctisardor Bypass Birdsong
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Gratitude surfaced over the instinctual hostility as Mawk brought her the water, and for a few seconds she looked up at him with a wide smile her eyes softening and scanning the face of the male who she had given her life over to, and who had done the same. As he drew closer however her body tensed up and she protectively curled up into herself though she witheld the snarl that threatened to rise up from her chest. She could see it in his eyes, the pride and the worry and she gave a single solid thump of her tail against the ground behind her "Thank you love, I appreciate it" she spoke earnestly and then motioned toward the exit with her muzzle and watched him take his leave.

And suddenly a giant heave took hold of her and she pushed the hardest she had yet, a long and drawn out moan of pain leaving her maw until she felt a small wet bundle slide free. Lifting her head up  from where it was pressed against the cool ground she nudged the small form and nipped at the birthing sac so the child could breath, the actions purely coming from common sense and instinctual motherly knowledge. She licked the mucus from the babe's nose and then gave a soft and comforting whoof to the boy. it was a boy. A son. Her son. the realization brought tears to her eyes and she made a low keening noise in her chest. The baby let out a cry the sound all at once gathering her attention and she ever so gently tucked the child to her belly where her teats lay "there there.....Burr. My firstborn." She cooed in a tone of pure adoration.

It was the presence of another that made her lift her head with a mighty snarl, her protectiveness already in full fledge action until she realized it was only Leila. She allowed herself to take it easy and nodded at the female's soothing words. she took a deep breath and felt the muscle spasms as more contractions began, meaning more children to come. The thought was both comforting and terrifying as she was unsure if she could make it for much longer than this. "Es tan bonito. Hay más por venir ... estoy asustado" she murmured and then took a deep breath steeling her resolve to finish this. "I can do this..I am a fighter...May I drink?" she spoke to herself calmly and then turned her eyes toward the pretty female, closing her eyes at the refreshing feeling of the water soaked pelt against her fur.

The need to push came back and so she did gritting her teeth and groaning deeply, as she strained. She paused and then took a deep breath, pushing once more and then releasing he breath as she did so.

@Rowana Can be the next to be Birthed! Have we figured out the name situation with Kyron? Also how do you do the translation thing with the hover text?
Messages In This Thread
Birdsong - by Illecebra - May 28, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Birdsong - by Mawk - May 29, 2017, 04:42 AM
RE: Birdsong - by Leila - May 31, 2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Birdsong - by Illecebra - June 01, 2017, 01:34 AM
RE: Birdsong - by Mawk - June 01, 2017, 05:40 AM
RE: Birdsong - by Cry - June 01, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Birdsong - by Leila - June 01, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Birdsong - by Illecebra - June 03, 2017, 04:14 AM
RE: Birdsong - by Mawk - June 03, 2017, 05:45 AM
RE: Birdsong - by Burr - June 03, 2017, 05:52 AM
RE: Birdsong - by Leila - June 03, 2017, 09:27 AM