Moonspear Sometimes all you need to do.... is climb
10 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Joining 
@Amekaze and/or @Charon hope you don't mind me crashing your party :)

The slopes of the mountain only steeped as time went on, the obsidian male travelled slowly at a lazy stroll. His epic boredom following him in a cloud, Shida had yet to find something to quell his mind. The wind off the peak was making the travel chilly, and the walk that much more enjoyable. Well up until the point of finding a packs border. Something he wasn't used to, he usually didn't travel in such luxurious territory as the Teekon Wilds. He wasn't one to trespass, even he wasn't that confidant. Sure one or two other canids, but a whole pack. That wasn't his style, besides he couldn't talk himself out of tresspassing.

Instead he skirted the edge, not tresspassing, however he wasn't exactly being curteous. Shida was a tenacious bastard sometimes, and this temptation brought exceitment into his veins. A slight smile touched the corner of his lips, and his step became something more than just lazy, there was more of a spring. He couldn't be sure that anyone was out patrolling, but Shida was hoping he might find someone.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
After bringing Amekaze some food Charon had gone off for a patrol, leaving guard duty in the hands of his competent daughters. He made his way through the woods on Moonspear's frays until he reached the place where the scent marks were the strongest. Charon started off by rubbing his side against a tree, leaving a few stray white hairs on the bark, and then started a brisk trot along the borders, senses alert for any disturbances.

These came in the form of a stranger who seemed to be following the borderline too, almost as if he was looking for something within Moonspear but didn't wish to trespass to get it. Just curiosity, perhaps. Charon's tail raised over his back and he raised his head as he approached the stranger with a chuff, his entire body language demanding submission from the stranger.
10 Posts
Ooc — Marie
heyo, i've decided to head to a different pack sorry for the confusion :) lets make this interesting :P feel free to do as you please 

Shida turned his head as he noticed the approaching male, the obsidian wolf was amused at the dominance displayed by the approcher. He lived here, Shida concluded with ease. Coming to a stop and turning to face the man, Shida merely smirked. "Afternoon." The drawl fell from his arched lips, the laughter tinted his tongue.

He was relaxed, outwardly. Although he remained prime for the possibilities that could arise. He remained passive, Shida wasn't one to submit so easily, what was the point when he hadn't proved himself worth of the ebony males submission. Not many had, and Shida planned to keep it that way. "Lovely day, don't you think?" He looked around, not concerning himself with the stature before him.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
that's good because MSP is pretty full up anyway, so i'm sure that other packs could use the numbers better at this point! ^^

The smirk on the face of the other proved that he knew what he was doing very well — Charon's hackles prickled and he lifted his lip to reveal teeth in silent warning. The insolence only continued, and Charon was still on the defensive, considering his pups were still little. Ears pinned back as, when the question was posed, he snarled in further warning.

"If you're going to stand here and be a rude little shit, you'd better get the fuck off my borders or prepare to have your ears torn off," he warned. He glanced over his shoulder to see if @Hydra or any of her siblings were there — as they often followed him around — but maybe they were watching over the pups. Then without further warning he lunged forward, aiming for the scruff so he could demand the submission that he had silently asked for at first; Charon wasn't usually one to be the aggressor, but that had changed with his own lands and with his pups' arrival.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fortunately, Hydra had been nearby—near enough to even hear the tail-end of her fathers words. In three minutes time Hydra could be seen by all, and when her father lunged forward Hydra's strides lengthened. Emboldened by her fathers display, Hydra came in to assist as he might need. She was not yet near enough to make a bid for any bit of the stranger, but she would be soon enough; if the other did not react appropriately, Hydra would soon be upon him as well.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
10 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Shida took a few steps back, a smal grin on his maw. He had no intention of submitting to the brute before him, he was slightly taken aback by the ear tearing proposition however he let the threat roll past him. His favorite past time was pushing buttons, apparently this male wasn't much for words, unfortunate really. With a small shrug Shida skirted to the side, as the male attempted to grab him. His focus on the male, amber eyes failed to notice the other female on her approach. "Come on good sir, teeth and claws are arbitrary tools meant for the hunt not for wholesome conversation." The grin on his face only grew, a devilish toothy smile showed his demeanor.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
When he did not find purchase Charon instantly attacked again, not even waiting for the other wolf to finish -- or even start -- his sentence. Teeth parted and snarl growing in his throat he wasted no time to continue his attack and try to grab whatever part he could, this time aiming for the face while he was distracted with his own talking anyway.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When her father went for one side, Hydra rushed toward the other when their lips moved to speak—Hydra's defenses were swiftly set, ears flattened atop her crown and eyes narrowed to a squint, and her weight was squared as she moved toward any exposed area of his, moving in a shuffling like maneuver to keep herself out of reach but hoping to gain purchase with her own fangs. Her goal would be to thrust him toward her father if she did manage this, so that he could deal all the more damage. Hydra herself would do much the same, but the disrespect he showed Charon needed punishing.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
i'm gonna wrap this up since shida went inactive. feel free to reply again or just archive <3

After a short scuffle between the three wolves in which the stranger seemed to not have anticipated Hydra's appearance the stranger finally broke loose and turned around to run away. Charon growled and dashed after the stranger a few meters before he halted, feeling that the wretch wouldn't be worth his energy. He felt unhappy to not have been able to finish this wolf, but perhaps it was a better example for his daughter to show a degree of compassion, however involuntary.

After he had watched the stranger run off Charon nosed Hydra's shoulder in rough affection before turning along the borders to do a quick patrol to make sure the borders were still safe and the stranger was gone.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was ready to give chase until the creature was far from their vicinity—or dead, preferably that—though when her father slowed Hydra, who slowed when she was a couple hundred feet ahead of him once she belatedly noticed he was no longer with her, wheeled around to meet him. He seemed annoyed, but that he would not be bothered by this stranger. Hydra took that as he was not concerned with this particular wolf, and after a moment of thinking her thoughts aligned with him. The stranger was so unintelligent that it would surely die in the Wilds—if not by them, by something or someone else. Hydra returned his gesture and stepped alongside him, content to patrol with him for as long as he would. She knew he would have to get back to her mother, and would continue even after that.