Hideaway Strath your kiss is the jackal among the tombs
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She smiled sweetly. Of course he didn't know; he had not been as lucky as her to have met one of the beautiful creatures on the first day outside of the den. She frowns, thinking for a second, to find a way to tell of how beautiful they are and what they mean to her. B'tterflies... They're v'ry colourful 'n they fl'tter through thah sky. Big wings, 'n they're different on each pair. She explained. Mum used to call meh tha'. She also said, because Lotte was becoming more and more her own mother. The day she came to them, burned and weak, Chusi had known.

She watched him protect his kill with a giggle, proud that he was already so... Well, she guessed he was becoming more mature and wary of the world. Of course, his big sister would be there to protect him no matter what. Yum? She asked, not getting up and moving about. No, she stayed where she was, enjoying her time of relaxation.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 03, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 03, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 07, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 17, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - July 01, 2017, 08:50 AM