Neverwinter Forest crooked antlers
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
He felt immediately relieved, because he doesn't want to leave her and he knew he had to find something to eat soon. At least this way their interests merge enough, but he also realized that meant.. finding food for both of them. He peeled his eyes off her to look around, trying to decide which way in these woods to go. Desperately he wanted to chose the right way, and for this to just be easy somehow. "Me too. Starving, actually.." he murmured, sniffing at the winds and smelling wet forest loudly above all else. He had to find them something. At least he could do was try..

Gently, he brushed past her and started to move in the best direction he could pick--simply by deciding a solid that way! when nothing else convinced him. "There has to be something we can eat around here," he said, trying to brighten his dour, beaten-down mood further for all he was worth. Putting his nose to work on some sort of trail could help.. yet his tired hunger was to the point of distraction and this unfamiliarity of the turf was sickeningly overwhelming. "I.. um, I left my last pack a little while ago. I don't have anywhere really to be anymore," he explained as he began to sniff along, all the while not sure if he felt better with that weight off his chest. He had not told anyone, or anything, before just how lonely he, a notorious homebody, was without a home to call his own. "Do you?" he looked to her curiously.
Messages In This Thread
crooked antlers - by Silas - May 29, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: crooked antlers - by Qilaq - June 12, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: crooked antlers - by Silas - June 14, 2017, 12:35 AM
RE: crooked antlers - by Qilaq - June 17, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: crooked antlers - by Silas - June 19, 2017, 01:48 AM
RE: crooked antlers - by Qilaq - June 21, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: crooked antlers - by Silas - June 23, 2017, 02:29 AM
RE: crooked antlers - by Qilaq - June 30, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: crooked antlers - by Silas - July 05, 2017, 01:14 AM