Mudminnow River Walk slow through the fire
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW!

He was still fuming from his arguement with Cry. He wished he could have done more damage to the man, but he was also glad that Semira had intervened when she had. He didn't really want to attack anyone. Especially not someone from his own pack. But he was still furious. The man had pushed him too much - prodded at matters that were his own personal issues. He planned to sort everything out, but he had gotten frustrated that Cry had refused to drop the topic.

So he wandered by the river alone, soon stopping by the edge. He lay down on the slightly damp grass, watching the small waves ripple on the surface of the water.

What was he going to do?
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Leila sniffed out the trail that left the borders, following the scent of a member gone for a bit. She was nervous, as she knew Cry, her now adoptive brother, had recently been in a fight with the packmate, and too was still irked by "the fact that he still breathed", but Leila just couldn't find herself hating the wolf. Cry, despite his silent nature, had taken to talking to her, really talking to her, and she listened. He never shared himself with anyone, and she was too caring about the story to notice exactly how in depth and open he was to the fae. Only while tracking down the male did she actually ponder the phenomenon.

The mint eyed angel came from the opening of the Bypass, and upon a river. Something small, soft sounding, and gentle. It was there he sat, seeming to think about both everything and nothing at the same time. Timid but soft spoken, she while and black plumed wolfess asked,

"Hello...are you..Horosk?"
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
His thoughts were broken by a voice. The man turned his head slowly, violet gaze landing on the white-pelted girl wih black patches around her eyes. She brought to him a question that he gave a simple nod to. "Yeah. You must be... Leila?" That was the name, right? He'd heard a little about her, but not much. Not enough to really know anything about her. Horosk gave a small smile, hoping he seemed friendly enough. Honestly, he wouldn't have minded more time alone, but perhaps Leila would be.... easier... to be around than Cry.

Or, maybe not, but he could not be aggressive toward the other just because he was in a bad mood. She had done nothing wrong.
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Leila offered him a comforting smile, her hope reassured by him claiming the name. Minty danced happily at the fact that she hadn't tracked down the wrong wolf. Taking careful but alluringly graceful steps forwards, she nearedd him and sat within a friendly distance. Chimes of a soothing voice came from snow colored lips.

"I am, brought for healing purposes, so I was told."

A light giggle left her as she was just happy she could enjoy an easy pack life. She was mainly inland, keeping herself fed and making sue whatever needed to be done, was taken care of, within reason. It had seemed like any time she had needed him though, Cry came from the darkness of the woods like some guardian angel. She was saved from a mountain cat a week ago because of him, the dark wolf scaring off the tawny and ferocious animal from taking a bite out of startled Leila.

Upon remembering the guy, Leila decided to address the pink wolf in the woods.

"I believe you and my brother had a run in, as of late...I want to apologize on his behalf."

Honesty was thick in her words, regret already showing itself in the limelight of the sentence. She felt bad that this had happened, despite it having nothing to do with her.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk watched as she returned the smile, gracefully moving toward him and sitting not too far away. He gave a small wag of his tail in reply to her words, and his gaze returned to the water. "That's great. I assume that you're going to be helping out Illecebra with the birth?" It seemed logical, to him at least. Obviously only if they trusted her enough - for the Medio knew that during childbirth the mother tended to be... snappy. But that was understandable, of course.

"Yeah. Uh, it's all good. I think, anyway. It was partly my fault. You know about... Kelina, right? She's my sister... the psycho one." He flicked his tail at the thought. She unsettled him greatly. There was much about her he wished to discuss, but he was just too uncomfortable saying it. So for now, he didn't. "We spotted her, and I should have gone after her. I should have attacked her - tried to, at least. But I just froze. It was stupid of me - I just felt like I couldn't move." He was not trying to alleviate the blame from his shoulders, he was simply putting it out there so that he might find a solution to it, perhaps. Or something like that, anyway.

"Then again, I feel as though if Cry had just dropped the topic then we would not have fought. I knew what I had done was wrong but he kept pressing on the matter." The agouti man let out a sigh, head lowering to rest on his paws as he watched the water again.
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Leila nodded, a confirmation to the russet Medio. "I'm going to do what I can," she said, hope well involved in her chest. "I think I may have been found a bit late to the pregnancy. Hopefully I can establish a decent bond between then and now with the parents."

Minty gems fell to the side of the superior's face, a slight crease forming on her dainty face. He was marred with guilt it seemed, and whether he meant to portrait it or not, the red and brown lupine was illustrating it to her. Fully empathetic to all, the kind hearted girl responded after she heard all of his woes.

"Well, Horosk, I believe what you did wasn't your fault. You don't have anyone to blame, and that most certainly includes yourself. Family is family, and I've heard both your tale, and Cry's. Both of you point fingers, and as both of you are wrong, both of you are also right. "

Leila voiced understandingly to him, "Kelina is your sister, Horosk, and it is fully unfaulted your decision to not follow her. She lives her own life, and despite her casting harm to others, it is not your duty to 'put her down', as my brother so callously told me he told you. Only defend yourself, as it is not right to take life from those who have taken nothing from you."

Leila turned her own gaze to the water, her voice lowering its decible as she murmured another view to him. "I feel bad for Cry, as it is his mindset that keeps him from proper interaction. I am trying to slowly open him to the niceness, but he swears it does more harm than good. I have seen examples of it, yes, but it's just unfair to deny yourself joy simply because it has a chance to bring pain."

Returning to the subject, she added, "My brother is just doing what he's always done, it seems, and that's just preventing that hurt from hitting us, before it's too late. He means no harm, despite his demeanor."