Mudminnow River Walk slow through the fire
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Leila offered him a comforting smile, her hope reassured by him claiming the name. Minty danced happily at the fact that she hadn't tracked down the wrong wolf. Taking careful but alluringly graceful steps forwards, she nearedd him and sat within a friendly distance. Chimes of a soothing voice came from snow colored lips.

"I am, brought for healing purposes, so I was told."

A light giggle left her as she was just happy she could enjoy an easy pack life. She was mainly inland, keeping herself fed and making sue whatever needed to be done, was taken care of, within reason. It had seemed like any time she had needed him though, Cry came from the darkness of the woods like some guardian angel. She was saved from a mountain cat a week ago because of him, the dark wolf scaring off the tawny and ferocious animal from taking a bite out of startled Leila.

Upon remembering the guy, Leila decided to address the pink wolf in the woods.

"I believe you and my brother had a run in, as of late...I want to apologize on his behalf."

Honesty was thick in her words, regret already showing itself in the limelight of the sentence. She felt bad that this had happened, despite it having nothing to do with her.
Messages In This Thread
Walk slow through the fire - by Horosk - May 30, 2017, 08:11 AM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Leila - June 01, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Horosk - June 02, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Leila - June 02, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Horosk - June 02, 2017, 02:36 AM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Leila - June 02, 2017, 03:09 AM