Mudminnow River Walk slow through the fire
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk watched as she returned the smile, gracefully moving toward him and sitting not too far away. He gave a small wag of his tail in reply to her words, and his gaze returned to the water. "That's great. I assume that you're going to be helping out Illecebra with the birth?" It seemed logical, to him at least. Obviously only if they trusted her enough - for the Medio knew that during childbirth the mother tended to be... snappy. But that was understandable, of course.

"Yeah. Uh, it's all good. I think, anyway. It was partly my fault. You know about... Kelina, right? She's my sister... the psycho one." He flicked his tail at the thought. She unsettled him greatly. There was much about her he wished to discuss, but he was just too uncomfortable saying it. So for now, he didn't. "We spotted her, and I should have gone after her. I should have attacked her - tried to, at least. But I just froze. It was stupid of me - I just felt like I couldn't move." He was not trying to alleviate the blame from his shoulders, he was simply putting it out there so that he might find a solution to it, perhaps. Or something like that, anyway.

"Then again, I feel as though if Cry had just dropped the topic then we would not have fought. I knew what I had done was wrong but he kept pressing on the matter." The agouti man let out a sigh, head lowering to rest on his paws as he watched the water again.
Messages In This Thread
Walk slow through the fire - by Horosk - May 30, 2017, 08:11 AM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Leila - June 01, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Horosk - June 02, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Leila - June 02, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Horosk - June 02, 2017, 02:36 AM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Leila - June 02, 2017, 03:09 AM