Cassiopeia's View you can dip your feet once in a little while
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
May I? :D

Loki was trotting through the Wilds, humming a bunch of songs to and from back and forth and around in circles in his head, a lovely bunch of unnamed and unimaginably wonderful tunes. Well, they were just the best! Brightest way to remake a good day was with songs! After all, who could resist the remixes he made? And who knew how melodious the squeaks and crys of dying baby rabbits could be? Paring a tune of a squeak and a bone crunch, now that was a masterpiece!

He was enjoying his day, nodding to himself with this majestic music lodged snuggly in his skull, when oh what did he see? A lovely new friend! Up high on the mountains, ledge galore! Rocks and boulders for days! That's all a mountain was, a gigantic rock. With a whole mass of energy, Loki made his way up, the few minutes giving him more time to reminisce over his catchy music, and upon the pale friend, he happened.

Now Loki was a strange sight to see, his dual coat providing him a gold body on one side and a side of the darkest black on the other. Poor guy was effected with chimerism, giving him not only two completely different coats half and halfed, but it affected his mind as well, handing the handsom yearling a completely bonkers personality named Loki, and his brother Kyber, who's tempered mind would only be considered sane, sweet, and the complete polar opposite of his maniacle other half.

"Hi there, hello, hello~ How are you, today?" Loki singsonged to the snow and cream dashed giant.
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread