Cassiopeia's View you can dip your feet once in a little while
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"Well that's just wonderful! Traveling, traveling, a wolf who travels, travelling until his heart is content, content, beating no more~"

Loki did a shuffle, hunching his left shoulder, then his right, alternating between the two. A little jig it was, as a new beat erupted inbetween blinks, silent blinks, mind blinks. Always within himself, discos and fun shabangs sparked to life. He was both selfish and selfless, sharing pieces of his masquerade ball but never the entirety of his thrill.
That just spoiled the fun!

Upon mentioning the solitude thrust on his new pal's shoulders, Loki switched moves from the jaunty dance to a near mannequin rivaling stillness. He turned to the older wolf, short triggered motions that could mask the chimeric wolf as robotic. Unnaturally he moved, but eventually the uneven swivel of his head landed on Étoille.

"Now that...is tragic."

Loki know how painful it was to be forced from a ppack, as over and over again he was deemed a monster, insane, unfit to be within a family, as all he posed was a threat to anyone and everyone. He was mad, but madness wasn't so bad, now was it? Especially considering the lunatic now had an overseer, kind and stern to the chimera, cool and steady. A right ruler of this new haven he promised would be theirs if only he was pATiENT.
PAtIteNce.
He would be patient, patient for his Master. His King. Patience.

Loki broke from the memory, his slick voice siddling comfortable, friendly and beckoning to the stranger.

"I am from these lands!"  he lied, blending such falsehoods as smooth as unintentional sin.

"But there is someone who has given me a home in these forests, friend! He is wise, strong, he is a leader by right! He will give you a rightful place of comfort, then nothing will disband, we will not disband, because we are all Family," he cooed, moreso to himself, the reassurement easing him into something remarkably close to delicious relaxation. The thought of his Master was relishing to Loki, as the trickster gained some sense of balance, ease with the massive black wolf known as Slade. Since he had pledged himself to the dark wolf, Loki had been adequately given massive bouts of room, no segregation from others, and treated as if he wee normal! One of them! He was free, and loved, a baby brother to the Family! The Keepers.
Well kept, indeed.

"If you want welcome in these lands, nice and trustworthy, you will find Slade, and he will keep you. We all will keep you, and you will be safe. No one will forsake you ever again!"

Loki bounced on his paws, gay again in his dashing touch of being a member of a family, cared about, and something worthwhile after joining forces with The Nightmare King and his little Son. It was a glorious thing! And he would preach about it until the sun died!

Life was hard for an older wolf, and Loki knew that. He was glad he was a fledgeling still. It was useful! He wasn't ready for the world to rip him apart, just yet, even though he was already torn in two. Cruel it was, life was unforgiving of mistakes, and in his lack of years, he hadn't made that many. The trickster, wily and unpredictable was vivacious in his pursuits to make them though~
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread