Cassiopeia's View you can dip your feet once in a little while
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
He had not anticipated such a strong reaction from the bicolored male. And such whiplash at that. The sudden switch from liveliness to something... inanimate deeply unsettled the beast. He had met with strange, unstable creatures before. But theirs had been consistent. He blinked. "I am not too bothered," Étoille clarified slowly, the low rumble of his voice tinged with alarm. "I was not there long." He supposed it would be a tragedy if it had been his family's home, or something of that ilk. But his time with the small group of strangers had numbered months only. Despite his previous Alpha's desire to run the pack like a family, it simply had not been.

To his immense relief, the little chimera abandoned his creepy act. But the boy was going on about... family. Some creature named Slade. A bizarre recruitment, perhaps. Still unsettled, Étoille rolled his shoulders in a passive gesture. "I will consider this," he told him. It was honest, if only to appease the strange little thing. In truth Étoille was not concerned with finding another pack just yet. He did not wish to stay a loner, sure, but he was confident he would end up where he was meant to go eventually. What the boy was offering seemed a little... regressive. Forsake was a strong word and not very applicable. He did not feel the need to correct him, though. 

"I am Étoille." The man said after a few beats. "And yourself," he added. If he eventually investigated this Slade, it would help to have the name of his recruiter, no?
Messages In This Thread