Cassiopeia's View you can dip your feet once in a little while
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"Nice to meet ya, Étoille!" he responded with vigor. "I am Loki, pleased to meet ya." He did a nice little bow, curving a dark foreleg over a bright one, dipping low.

"I can't tell you how wonderful it is to make a friend, Étoille," he continued. "There's just so many wolves, but none willing to play! So many through the trees, in the lands, sometimes, even in the sky! But none want anything to do with me," Loki wasn't really going for a pity story but something about today, about meeting this one wolf that didn't head for the hills when talking to him, or even outright attack him; it just hit a cord.
"I get lonely sometimes. And bored. A lot of bored."

Springing back up, he blew past the cream and ivory wolf, just wanting to move. 

"But its fine! Because we're friends! And friends don't do that. The don't do the bored together, so we're gonna make the best of it~"
Now the type of fun Loki was interested was rather one sided, as it got morbid occasionally, but he mainly was just a hyperactive soul. A bit sinister, but more foused in being energized than murdering anything as of this moment.
And swimming...he loved swimming.

"What things do YOU like not being bored by, Étoille?" he inquired, rapid wags of his tail giving the air a kick of wind.
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread