Spotted Eagle Mountain Speak now, or forever hold your peace
Private 
@Anubis @Anubis (again. Sorry, I forgot that the tags send when I save a draft)

she knew, even if the canyon and it's sands were hers, she had nothing but the sand and goats and steep slopes. she knew there was more outside the borders and slopes of the the redsanded canyon but what that exactly was, her mind was foggy on. her mortal life, before this — for this body had been raised for her, known the land and the land outside it — faintly recognized the surrounding mountains as she began to scale them. her eyes squinted as the sun caught her eye. she smiled at the sight of her father, but it was quickly absorbed into the scowling face of Sekhmet. she strode from the canyon, her canyon, and sought out new lands.

Coptic Egyptian
Common Tongue
Your words are in contest with a feather; Stay light with them.
21 Posts
Ooc — Serra
 Forgive my late postingitude and it being from my phone.  Gonna try and get as good as I can with the post.  <3

​The heir of Sekket kept his mind steeled in this decision.  The reminder if what he shared with the brunette beauty kept pulsing through the caverns of his mind,  it pleading a deterent to his choice to leave her behind.  The exotic girl was a prize,  truly,  but he could sense she was not his,  or that was at least how he felt with her.  She was faithful,  sweet,  jubilant and insatiably tempting,  but he wasn't willing to be a father to her.  He wasn't ready to set himself in a life intertwined with her.  The catty woman simply wasn't marriage material. A passing lust,  yes,  but something substantial,  no. 

The prince kept a healthy pace past the mountains,  his peripheral aware of the awesome peaks.  Mountains we're not his forte.  He rather find coarse sands,  brittle and rude to foreigners but a welcome terrain to the short haired Egyptian.  It was a place Ra favored,  the brilliance even resounding well within the nights with still heated sands kept a soul warm.  

Golden irses kept forward as he kept his trot pristine.  Jaunty through a strict analysis,  but noble all the same.  Near 3 ft in height,  athletically built and full with well honed stamina for sprints and endurance alike,  this wolf was a regal thing.
[Image: 85tVq3.jpg]
the woman rose from the mountains, sand trembling from her pelt and pattering on the stone. she shook her great pelt, still unused to the feel of a canid body. she had less muscle than her lion form, but she felt the heaviness from them bearing down on her paws and their blunted claws. she kept those daggers as sharp as she could, longing for the natural sheathes her lion's body had made.

a man's body crossed her burning glare. you, she rumbled, her head instantly raising in the presence of authority. what is this land called?

Coptic Egyptian
Common Tongue
Your words are in contest with a feather; Stay light with them.
21 Posts
Ooc — Serra
Anubis may have been a gentle spirit,  but the prince was raised to be respected.  He was no wolf to simply be commanded by some random female who cast shade upon his road.  He could have been stressed from the decision to leave Tinashe,  but in truth his mind was far from it;  he was just,  and would rule this femme as she come.  
Fire with fire. 

"A name you are just as capable of finding as am I. "
[Image: 85tVq3.jpg]
he returns her demand with snark, rather than the respect she knew she deserved as goddess. her fangs threatened to bare, her upturning lips only stilling because of the faint familiarity in his voice. she half recognized it, and the recognition tempered her anger for the moment. Damnedable boy, she cursed in her native tongue, eyes flaring. I shall ask again, mortal: what is the name of this place?

Coptic Egyptian
Common Tongue