Noctisardor Bypass Fate is evidently clear, seems you're just oblivious
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Semira ? c;

He was going to do it. He was going to tell Semira how he felt about her, so that if he died, at least she would know. The man wanted to hunt down Kelina, maybe not today, but soon. He was, quite frankly, sick of her random attacks on his family. His new family. It seemed that she wasn't even after him anymore, just causing trouble for the heck of it. It pissed him off greatly, and it appeared that the pack was not ready to go after her yet, not with the pups just arriving, so he had decided he was going to try and catch her soon by himself. Perhaps it was foolish, but it was what Cry seemed to want him to do. It seemed like it might do some good, at least, if he could find at least some information about his sister. Even if he did not attack her yet. To defeat the killer, perhaps you had to think like the killer. Where would she go, what would she do?

He let out a howl for his friend, willing her to come so they could talk. He was standing at the meeting place of the pack, but there was nobody here other than him. They hadn't had a meeting here in a while, but the agouti man got the feeling that one was coming soon. They normally had at least one per season, if not two or three.

Horosk himself was incredibly nervous. He'd never shared his feelings with anyone - not these kinds of feelings, anyway. Nobody had kept an interest in him for long - he had lost so many because he had simply not made a move fast enough. They got bored. Fallenstar had, and Kareja had. He didn't plan to let Semira go so quickly. Even if she did not feel the same, even if she didn't share these feelings, he wanted her to know. Just having her know how he felt about her would lift his mood. He needed to get it off his chest. 

Still, though, he was nervous.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira had not been around for quite some time, sticking to herself and blending in to the background. Border patrols were taxing, and life was not just handing itself over to her. She was almost relieved when Horosk's howl pierced the air, inviting her to come to him. Her paws quickly led her towards where he stood, a smile written across her features. "Hello Hor," She shifted slightly on her paws, tucking her tail beneath herself. "How are you?" Her expression was concerned, the recent boughts with Kelina were probably distressing him.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk did not have to wait long for Semira to arrive. The moment she did, he grew slightly more nervous. He shifted on his paws, gaze meeting that of the Segundo. "H-hey, Mira," He managed, a smile growing on his maw. "I'm... fine... I just wanted to talk to you..." The man trailed off, biting his lip. He was still worried about what she might say, what she might think, but he had to tell her. He had to let her know.

He was silent for a few moments, but took a deep breath and just went for it. "I... I really like you, Mira... It's fine if you don't like me that way, I just... I just wanted you to know.." Horosk shuffled again, looking at his friend with a sparkle in his eyes.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
The fae instantly relaxed at his reply, although he did seem off in a way. A light breeze rustled through her pelt, helping to calm her. It was probably nothing to worry about, yet her brow still furrowed slightly in angst.

It was his next words that shot Ber brows upward. She froze momentarily - not expecting for him to say that. She expected news or threats, not this. Despite her first movements, she still managed to pull herself together. Semira to a small step forwards, breeching the space left between comrades. "I feel - quite the same really...but I didn't say anything because of the times right now." A soft smile pulled at the corners of her mouth. "I like you too Hor."

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Semira froze as he finished his words, and for a moment he braced himself for a rejection - he expected her to tell him that she didn't feel the same, that she had no interest in him, but she did not. In fact, she stepped forward, and said the words that made his heart flutter. "You... you do?" He returned the smile, his tail picking up in a steady wag. "I didn't say anything for a while either, because.... the same reasons, but... I couldn't wait any longer... I needed you to know."

He thought back onto each and every time that he had liked someone, and how each time he had never been brave enough to make a move. Perhaps that had been foolish of him, but in a way he was glad he hadn't. It had brought him to Semira. Then, for a time no longer than the blink of an eye, he remembered Liri. Liri, who would be raising Horosk's pups. It had been what she wanted at the time, but he regretted it. She probably did too. He hoped she was alright.

He banished the thoughts from his mind, attention focusing on his... what should he call her now? They were.... more than friends now, perhaps? What were they?

"I.... don't know what to say...." He gave a small, slightly nervous chuckle, gazing at Mira with care in his eyes. "Where do we go from here?" Perhaps she didn't know, either. Maybe they should just go with the flow and see what happened in the end. Who knew what the future held.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She read the doubt written across his features - the hesitation. Perhaps it was from someone in his past, a pin-prick of permanent pain. Semira attempted to show how she felt about him with her eyes, allowing herself to open up while she listened to him stutter. "Im glad you told me." A warm smile."I really am."

She had never been like this with someone, always to indifferent to bond with someone. What were they? More than friends, that she knew, but how would they define it? "Me neither... I suppose we're testing the waters right now?" She chuckled, the awkwardness seeping into her emotions.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk gazed at her, his mind hazy and his expression joyful. He really did care for Semira, and hearing her say that she felt the same was truly an amazing feeling. He smiled, wondering what would happen next. They didn't need to take things really fast - they weren't being timed. They could take this at their own pace and he liked that.

"Yeah, I guess so." He chuckled slightly, sensing her awkwardness. He, too, was a little awkward when it came to things like this. Now what? Having a plan was nice, in some cases, but he didn't think he wanted one for this. Horosk believed that it would be better to just see where life led them. They didn't want to rush it, after all. "I was gonna go get some food, you wanna come?" Maybe that would lessen the awkwardness.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
He seemed to sense how awkward she felt in this moment, his chuckle helping ease her discomfort. Semira hesitantly let out a quiet laugh, nodding. "I wouldn't want to rush things." She grimaced lightly, hoping he was thinking exactly what she was.

The was a small stretch of silence before his question. Enough to make her inaudibly sigh when he mentioned food. A grin spread across her maw as she responded,"I would love to."

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5