Phantom Hollow it's a mad, mad, mad, world
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

The constellations of her speckled form barely shifted, The Night's eyes scanning her surroundings with ears cupped to pick up the other's rather slippery tunes. Are you implying I would suffice as a mere "toy"? She spoke again, head whipping from side to side. For, if you are, you are gravely mistaken. I am much more than something to simply play with. Sternly, as her biological mother, she spoke. Usually, she took well to comments like the one the snake was spitting at her, but all changed in a dark, unmoving world.

Something was moving, but whether it was her heart pumping in her chest or the wind was a mystery. An uncertainty, as this whole encounter was. For a moment did she wonder if she was talking to the voices in her head - hoped she had finally grown numb in exchange for her complete sanity. But then, how did this all feel so real? The night, the mist, the voice that changed direction? I am The Night. She replied, needing not to argue further about the matter. She was, truly, becoming Nyx.

Breezy eyes settled upon the ever changing mist, not nearly irritated with the man enough to simply up and leave. If she could, she'd rip out his tongue so he could never address her in such ways again. Snakes like the one she was interacting with did not deserve the ability to share thoughts, for all that came out of his mouth was twisted truth. I am not the weak of mind.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
it's a mad, mad, mad, world - by Snake - June 02, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: it's a mad, mad, mad, world - by Nocturnal - June 02, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: it's a mad, mad, mad, world - by Snake - June 03, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: it's a mad, mad, mad, world - by Nocturnal - June 03, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: it's a mad, mad, mad, world - by Snake - June 03, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: it's a mad, mad, mad, world - by Nocturnal - June 06, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: it's a mad, mad, mad, world - by Snake - June 12, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: it's a mad, mad, mad, world - by Nocturnal - June 17, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: it's a mad, mad, mad, world - by Snake - June 29, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: it's a mad, mad, mad, world - by Nocturnal - July 01, 2017, 08:10 AM
RE: it's a mad, mad, mad, world - by Snake - July 01, 2017, 07:41 PM