Lake Rodney put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
The voice that boomed her way startled Ivy right out of her thoughts.  Her tail curled between her tensed legs and she whipped her head to the left and right, eyes wildly darting about to see where the emergency was.  There had to be some kind of emergency with all that yelling!  But nothing materalized out of thin air.  No explosions, fires, or monstrosities not of this Earth to be seen.  Right.

A sharp, extra-forced exhale left her body along with the tension in her muscles.  Ivy took a couple of deep breaths before she turned to see who had made all that sudden racket.  She wanted to give them a piece of her mind, damnit!  Didn't they know how utterly rude it was to interrupt a perfectly peaceful moment?!  Her brow furrowed as she stomped several steps through the shallow water toward the wolf who had barged in on the scene.  Droplets flew everywhere and probably made her gray legs look blotchy or something, but that was hadly on the forefront of her mind.

She snapped her head up, light green eyes blazing indignantly with a shriek at the ready on the tip of her tonge.  But Ivy faltered when she got a good look at him.  It was a dark-furred male, larger than she - wasn't everyone?  Oh, she said dumbly, her voice sounding weird and breathy.  Ivy's scowl relaxed and she cleared her throat.  I.. um..  Yikes.  This wasn't going well at all.  He just looked so.. so downtrodden!  Did you lose someone? she asked.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
RE: put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still - by Ivy - June 06, 2017, 05:16 PM