Lake Rodney put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Had she ever been there?  Ivy blinked and re-focused on her unintentional companion.  Of course not, she wanted to say, as though the mere suggestion was the dumbest thing she'd ever heard, I'm still too young.  But the words died before they'd even formed.  She'd previously caught her reflection in the lake about an hour before losing herself in thought - even the smallest of Sebastian and Pearl's brood was now nearly indistinguishable from any regular adult.  Her small stature didn't speak to her youth anymore becuase she'd more or less be this size until the day she died.  At that, she smiled.

No, she began, suddenly coy.  Wasn't sure I could make it there and back by myself.  Ivy drew several steps closer to the strapping young male and looked up at him through her lashes.  I don't suppose you'd like to accompany me?  Her question was quiet, her face hopeful.  Maybe she'd get a good story to tell her brother and sister when she went home to Redhawk Caldera later.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
RE: put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still - by Ivy - June 06, 2017, 08:41 PM