Lake Rodney put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Still staring straight ahead at the island in the middle of the lake, Ivy rolled her eyes.  First at his snort and then again at his comment.  Please!  As she launched herself gracefully into deeper waters, the girl managed a loud scoff in his direction.  You don't know what I'm capable of, she stated matter-of-factly.  Had she not been focused on her swim the innocent statement could have come out all wrong.  Ah, but that didn't matter.

The small Redhawk chanced another glance back at her swimming parter - this time without a healthy dose of sass - and noticed that he'd been eyeing her, sort of like he thought she'd suddenly forget how to swim and sink like a boulder right to the bottom of the lake in some horrible, unavoidable accident.  What was this, amatuer hour?!  Her pale green eyes widened a bit before she let out a laugh, the sound light and airy.  I'm not going to break, you know!  Or drown.  But who the hell knew what kind of thoughts were going through Terance's head?
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
RE: put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still - by Ivy - June 07, 2017, 11:30 PM