Lake Rodney put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
"That's probably why they don't like me."  Was it possible to roll one's eyes too many times?  Ivy wondered if being around Terance might cause permanent brain damage.  Or maybe permanent blindness from her eyes rolling into the back of her head and getting stuck forever.  Well, then she'd panic and drown and the scene might cause him to be right for being so watchful over her.  Couldn't have that!

The smoky girl gnashed her teeth together and kept up her speedy pace.  She wasn't used to exerting so much energy at once, but she'd be damned if that male saw any semblance of exhaustion from her.  Lovely, she called out in response.  Her voice sounded a little strained, but she couldn't decide if it was due to exasperation or something else.  After another few moments at top speed, Ivy finally felt her front paws hit bottom and she sighed in relief.  Shallow water at last!  She cast a brief glance over at Terance - mostly just to make sure he was still alive or whatever - and then made a brisk exit from the cool waters of Lake Rodney.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
RE: put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still - by Ivy - June 12, 2017, 05:06 PM