Rising Sun Valley supernatural
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Even though Grayday's intentions seemed genuine enough, Genie couldn't help but stay wary and tense despite how nice the male wolf seemed to be. It wasn't that she had bad experiences with other wolves, but it was just the way she was raised, and the way her own mind functioned. Trusting, relaxing around a stranger was a foreign concept to Genie, even though she tried hard for it not to be.

"Yes," Genie replied, "It wasn't that bad." Then, with a wry smile, she amended her words, "It could be worse," she said with a small laugh. Yeah, it definitely could be worse. "I made it out okay, that's what matters," the shadowed fae shrugged, canting her head slightly. Curiousity sparked - why did he seem so concerned over a stranger? He didn't know her, and she didn't know him. So, why did he seem concerned? It was a bit strange.

"Ah, I see," the corners of her mouth quirked upwards in mild amusement at Grayday's words. "Need a break, do you? My dad used to talk to us about all those times when he ran away to get some fresh air when mum was being a bit...too much." There was a fondness in her gaze which vanished a moment later when her eyes met Grayday's once more. "Don't worry. They'll be out soon." she said with a soft laugh.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
supernatural - by Raid - June 06, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: supernatural - by Grayday Sr. - June 06, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: supernatural - by Raid - June 08, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: supernatural - by Grayday Sr. - June 12, 2017, 09:36 AM
RE: supernatural - by Raid - June 14, 2017, 04:32 PM
RE: supernatural - by Grayday Sr. - June 14, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: supernatural - by Raid - June 18, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: supernatural - by Grayday Sr. - June 18, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: supernatural - by Raid - July 08, 2017, 08:21 AM