Rising Sun Valley supernatural
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
A small smile graced the yearling's face when the man chuckled. It wasn't often that strangers laughed at her often well-meaning, but terrible stories, so it was nice that someone finally appreciated it. In fact, it seemed that she was so eager for great company who liked her stories that she even felt just the slightest bit of regret that Grayday had to leave and go back to his pack now. She supposed that it was only logical, given that he was a husband and had a hormonal wife full of babies in her belly but..well, it was to be expected.

Genie brightened, however, at his invitation and at his mention of a daughter. "A daughter? Is she pretty?" Oh. my. god. Why?! What is wrong with you?? She could feel heat rush up her neck, colouring her cheeks. Embarassment clouded her features and she looked down and away. "I'm so sorry. Forgive me," Genie spoke, trying not to let her humiliation show, though she was sure that by now, it was too late. "Maybe I'll stop by soon, I figured I should settle for a bit," Genie added, to attempt to cover up her mistake. "It sounds nice."
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
supernatural - by Raid - June 06, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: supernatural - by Grayday Sr. - June 06, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: supernatural - by Raid - June 08, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: supernatural - by Grayday Sr. - June 12, 2017, 09:36 AM
RE: supernatural - by Raid - June 14, 2017, 04:32 PM
RE: supernatural - by Grayday Sr. - June 14, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: supernatural - by Raid - June 18, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: supernatural - by Grayday Sr. - June 18, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: supernatural - by Raid - July 08, 2017, 08:21 AM