Greatwater Lake Musings and Boredom
56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
shitty thread titles yay! @Aeronwyn Here we go! I'm down for anything except major injuries and death, but feel free to knick an ear or give her some scars!

Merrigan had roamed alot since entering the new region, she had challenged many opponents and won most of said challenges. Not many were really challenging to her however and she still itched for a good fight. She even wanted to get beaten up a bit, earn some new scars to show how much of a fighter she was. She was still missing a couple of patches of fur from her more recent fights, and held some scars on her shoulders and flank but not enough to satisfy her.

She found herself entering a familiar place, and the scent of moisture made her realize she was thirsty. She wished to avoid the pack she had tried to join around here, so instead she headed toward the promise of a drink. Once she spotted the great body of water she sniffed the air to check for other wolves and huffed as she could smell that some were near. Choosing to disregard that fact she approached the banks and lowered her muzzle to the cool water, drinking slowly at first but then deepening it. Once finished she sighed with relief and then stepped hesitantly into the water, closing her eyes at the coolness against her hot fur.
Warrior(3/5)

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
the wraith had struck out on her own once more, the solitariness suiting her, as for so long had she been alone. the knowledge that she had company in Vengeance, should she seek it, meant the bite of loneliness no longer bothered her, and her silent travels were without regret. water was near, she could hear it, scent it, and above that, there was another. 

she strode soundlessly towards the muted sounds of movement the scent, the gentle splashing of water. the woman slipped from the cover the undergrowth lent her, standing with odd stillness in the open as she watched the woman. gaze unfathomable, face closed and emotion apparently missing, she simply watched, gaze finding the scars, the patches of fur, and wondering at their cause. A scapegoat, a target, or a fighter? she didn't particularly care, but the absence of anything else intriguing had her linger to watch the woman a moment.
facilis descensus averno
56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her sense of peace in the water was broken when she smelled another coming closer. She tried in vain to pick up the sounds of pawsteps, and was unnerved when she couldn't do so. Keeping her mind alert she climbed from the water and back onto shore, only to see a woman of white standing a ways off. The woman stared at her in a rather blunt way, but as Merrigan's green eyes scanned her face she couldn't tell a bit of what the woman was thinking. It made her skin crawl a bit but she kept that hidden from her eyes and face, instead giving her wet pelt a few rough shakes to rid it of the extra water. Her fur now spiked in odd places along her flanks she once again lifted her striking gaze to look at the stranger.

"Do you like what you see?" she called in a calm tone, her words brash as she was not one to hold anything back or really watch her mouth. She also hadn't had much socialization except for the odd spar, or dispute over food. She once got chased by a pack of hyperactive foxes on the mountains, and had a few scars from that adventure as well. She stood tall as she waited for a reply, her head cocked to the side in a gesture that said "well? Are you just gonna stand there?"
Warrior(3/5)

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
the woman was brash, standoffish. Aeronwyn could not find herself caring nor being slighted in any was by this, simply replying, " You seem to have delusions of your own appearance, woman."  she settled onto her haunches, a move that might be seen as foolish, but there was a stillness and readiness in the woman's stance that symboled that she was just as ready to move to her paws again. there was nothing exceedingly remarkable about the woman, she decided, though once more did her maw part. 

" Those as scarred as you are, are fighters, or cowards. Which, exactly, are you?" she questioned demurely, words hardly challenging, but instead thoughtful and without emotion.
facilis descensus averno
56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Merrigan snorted at the stranger's calm retort, deciding she liked whoever this woman was. She watched as the pale figure sat backon her haunches, a gesture that merrigan took to mean she was no threat even though she would in no way let her own guard down. "Nah, I'm nothing special. Never wanted to be in the first place" she stated in response, a quick swish of her tail used in a gesture much like a shrug.

The next set of words drew Merrigan's attenntion, and she perked her ears forward at the mention of her scars. She had many from her life before Teekon, and many more fresher marks from the months she had been wandering the lands alone. She felt her lips twitch at the mention of being a Coward but held her composure as she replied evenly "A fighter. I have had several battles, and a few spars. All of them I came away victorious, though in no way do i claim to be immune to losses. I am not a coward though, I do not run from a fight or any Battle" she responded with a slight tilt of her chin upward, showing that she was proud of the scarrings and few missing patches of fur she had along her body.
Warrior(3/5)