Redhawk Caldera it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Had she not recognized the sound immediately, Ivy would have been startled.  However, she knew her father through and through, even if just by the noises he made.  The small girl perked up and greeted her father with a joyous cry: Daddy!  She knew that it was childish, but she didn't want to call him anything else.  Probably never would!

Tail wagging, Ivy waited for Sebastian to finish his affectionate lick before she rubbed her cheek against his dark gray shoulder.  A happy sort of growl rumbled through her.  What are you doing out here?  The answer was obvious, really, but she was more curious as to why he chose this late hour to patrol.  Her pace was still set comfortably at an easy walk, though she figured that her course should probably be much less meandering now that she had company.  The small girl looked up at her father through wide, happy eyes before speaking again.  I'm glad you joined me.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 07, 2017, 11:15 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 11, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 14, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 20, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - July 16, 2017, 10:49 AM