Redhawk Caldera it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Exactly the answer she suspected.  Late shift, huh? she commented in an offhanded manner.  Such a question was more rehtorical than anything because they both knew she was stating the obvious.  Again.  Oh well!  When her much larger father moved forward, she continued, happy to follow his lead.  He asked if she'd like to learn and she shrugged her smoky shoulders.  Border control hadn't been of much interest to her, but it was an imporant role in any pack.  Okay, she chirped in response. 

As they moved along, Sebastian sighed a little and asked a question.  Natrually, Ivy was curious where his touch of melancholy came from, but she decided not to mention it.  Um.. she started, frowning and making damn sure to keep her eyes forward while they strolled.  Kind of.  It was vague.  Too vague.  I met a couple of guys - one here and two away from the Caldera.  And also Towhee, I guess.  That last part was tacked on with a grimace.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 07, 2017, 11:15 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 11, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 14, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 20, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - July 16, 2017, 10:49 AM