Redhawk Caldera it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
xD

Mhm, she replied in the most noncommittal way possible.  Ivy found that she rather enjoyed the deep rumble of her father's voice, even if she didn't particularly care for his opinion on Towhee.  "Warm up to us"?  Her eyes rolled while she watched him lift a paw and mark a nearby tree.  Yeah, right.  Before Sebastian could notice her expression, she decided to nod to show that she was actually paying attention to his lesson.  Well, partially.

But she balked at his question.  Daddy! she shrieked immediately, recognizing that awkward tone of voice he used.  Ivy shook her head and huffed loudly, anything to show she had no interest in this type of conversation with her father!  They've been fine! she insisted dramatically.  I can handle myself, you know.  I'm almost an adult!  Ah, nothing like petulance to showcase maturity.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 07, 2017, 11:15 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 11, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 14, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 20, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - July 16, 2017, 10:49 AM