Redhawk Caldera it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
".. because they want something of you."  Ivy's audible groan occured about halfway through that statement her father made.  She knew that was where he'd been going!  Daaaaddy, she complained in that way only emabrassed children could when their parents were attempting to give some sort of speech.  The girl's face felt as though it were generating enough heat to keep the entire pack warm for a whole damn year!

She faltered a bit when Sebastian went on to explain that he wanted her to be safe.  And that he loved her.  And just like that all of her embarassment dissolved.  Oh, Daddy, she murmured.  The smallest of the Rochester-Iosila children stepped closer and pressed her nose into the grey fur at his shoulder.  I love you, too.  Her face still hidden by his fur, she continued: I'll be careful.  What could possibly go wrong?
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 07, 2017, 11:15 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 11, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 14, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - June 20, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: it was a hell of a scene at daddy's feast - by Ivy - July 16, 2017, 10:49 AM