Wild Berry Meadow you were coming across as clever, then you lit the wrong end of your cigarrette
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
omg no worries..same

I don't know, I don't know, she told him. A flicker of a frown creased his face. It seemed like the obvious solution. She missed her home, she could return to it. If it was still there. And if it were not.. well. Perhaps that was the cause of her hesitation. The woman mumbled about the ocean under his breath and his ears twitched. Étoille found, more and more, he liked the ocean. He did not ask her about it - though maybe she wouldn't mind company - ah.

"Étoille," he answered Maera. There was an imbalance in the conversation. Étoille knew much about Maera, and she little of him. It occured to him that this sort of thing happened often with him, due to his natural reticence. He didn't mind it much. At the same time, he was intrigued by the red-furred woman, if only slightly. Maybe because she seemed, despite being born in these lands, out of place as he was. "I haven't been here long," he started, and then paused, unsure of how to continue. "It is.. large. You are going to the ocean," he said finally. He had glimpsed the ocean  briefly, had a sense of its local. "I am afraid I do not have a story to share with you. A friend told me a good one, once. But I would not do it justice."
Messages In This Thread
RE: you were coming across as clever, then you lit the wrong end of your cigarrette - by Étoille - July 08, 2017, 04:01 PM