Noctisardor Bypass ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
It was him. His voice, it brought back so many memories. Not all bad, no, but not all good either. As time had progressed they had gotten worse. And now he was here again - she thought she had left her past behind. She had thought she was free again, but no, she could not be. Of course, in a time when she was beginning to settle down, he of all wolves would find her.

"I-I......." She stumbled over her words, the shock still clear and evident in her eyes. His words were ignored, blocked out by the icy queen. She could not let them in, no. What was she to do? He was stronger than her, fighting was not an option. But she could not let him get anywhere near herself or her 'family'. The Queen's body was tense and she remained frozen for a few moments, barely blinking as she tried to make sense of what was happening. The memories, they were coming back to her too fast. Much too fast.

She shook herself, blinking multiple times just to check that it really was him. But of course it was him. "S-Storm.... What..... how....?" How on earth had he found her? She had run as far and as fast as she could. She was very much far from her old home. What was Storm doing here, and what... did he want?
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 09, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 03:16 PM