Noctisardor Bypass ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
She would not be able to get out of this very easily. The Ice Queen flicked her tail uncertainty, trying to quickly think of something. The only way she believed she could escape him would be if her pack helped. She was fast, but he was strong, and he would soon catch up to her. If only she could call her pack, by she could not. Not while he was right here. "Why.. why did you come here? What did you think you would achieve?" Her voice wavered slightly as she spoke, but she managed without stumbling too much. The shock she had initially held was replaced with fear and worry, along with a smidge of sorrow. The snow dove attempted to narrow her eyes, but it ended up twisting her face into some sort of grimace. "I... I left for good reasons...." He killed her. He killed Julie. She had had no choice but to run . Only a mad wolf would have stayed. 

What made her worse was that she felt sorrowful. She, in a way, missed the old Storm. The one she had loved. But perhaps it was her own fault? Perhaps if she had not announced that they did not work as a pair, maybe they would be together still and living happily. With Julie beside them and whoever else was around. Almost instinctively, while her mind was battling with emotions, she felt her body lean toward him, one paw steping forward in what seemed to be an approach.

No. She stopped herself, biting her lip in frustration. He was the one who didn't give her enough time to get over her father's death. He was the one who decided to pretty much ditch her for her sister. He was the one who forced her to stay with him, and he was the one who killed Julie. It had not been her that had torn them apart, but him. With a small, slightly frightened hiss, the alphess met his gaze, deep blue eyes searching the jade ones she had wished she could have forgotten.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 09, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 03:16 PM