Noctisardor Bypass ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The man snaked an eyebrow up as his smile only grew wider. Did she honestly think she could scare him away with whatever she considered these wannabes to be? Hell, how many times did he have to make a reappearance for her to realize that he wasn't going anywhere,...not without her.

"Well ya better have em cark me, sweetie, because I'm gonna keep commin' back, whether you like it, they like it, or I like it, or not. "

Once the skull had it's effects on her, he tucked it away. Poor Julie; had he robbed her grave? Poor Knew; was he the victim of the heartbroken heartbreaker? Or was it simply a random wolf's skull?

"You needed time to think about the dead, girl, let them rest! What matters is the living! I am, you are, and that's just that! Ya noggin's in the wrong ring, baby, and the dead aren't thinkin' about mournin' you livin' as much as you mourn them bein' dead."

It was plain and simple. She kept crying for the wrong things. She needed to be crying tears of joy that he was still amongst the living, damnit! He was here, flesh, bone and balls, ready and waiting to take her back in a loving embrace and all the damn girl could think was 'boo hoo, my life.'

"That time wasn't his ta give, little dovette. That Knew of yours was a rat, thievin' the only time I shoulda had with you, if ya hadn'ta run off like some whipped dog. I loved ya, biscuit; still do. Always have, and I'll be damned if I ever stopped. But that rat ya snuggled up to all them night's wasn't for you. He used you, Gwen. I never woulda did that to my baby girl."
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 09, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 09, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Stormy Boy - June 10, 2017, 06:00 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: ? It's not gonna hurt much. Promise. - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 03:16 PM