Northstar Vale you break me up
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Two wolves appeared, and Nikai lowered his body and tucked his tail instinctively at the sight of the dominant posture of one of them. He glanced at Keoni, trusting her but also hoping these were the wolves she was looking for. She looked positive, almost a little happy, even, at the sight of them, so he turned his attention back to them, subconsciously licking his lips in further submissive gesture.

It was hard to have to speak for Keoni, Nikai realised only when he felt expected to answer certain questions and keep up a conversation with wolves he'd never met. He by no means found it difficult to meet or talk to new wolves, but these wolves were both new to him, and not to Keoni, and he could not help but feel a little bashful.

"I'm Nikai," he introduced. "Keenie's my sister." He wasn't sure if they knew she couldn't speak and neither was he sure if Keoni'd want him to tell them. Then again, they'd find out soon enough... One of them was named Cypress, the one that'd spoken last, but Nikai wasn't sure what the other guy's name was; he didn't link the Rannoch in Cypress' words to the guy standing here.

Considering the other guy'd spoken directly at Keoni in a way that suggested he didn't know about her condition yet, Nikai said, "She can't speak anymore." His voice was even and calm, even though he felt full of emotional turmoil on the inside at the thought of Keoni's condition and how it'd come to be (or what he knew of it, anyway — of how someone had hurt her). "We're... out exploring. What is this place? Did Keeni meet you here before?" It seemed like it was just another pack, and one that Keoni had been to before. Nikai had somehow hoped it might be something a little more... adventurous and exciting, but he was still excited to meet new wolves.
Messages In This Thread
you break me up - by Keoni - June 09, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: you break me up - by Nikai - June 10, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: you break me up - by Cypress - June 10, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: you break me up - by Rian - June 10, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: you break me up - by Keoni - June 28, 2017, 07:44 AM
RE: you break me up - by Nikai - June 29, 2017, 06:02 AM
RE: you break me up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 08:37 PM
RE: you break me up - by Cypress - July 01, 2017, 02:09 AM
RE: you break me up - by Nikai - July 26, 2017, 08:17 AM
RE: you break me up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 27, 2017, 08:36 AM
RE: you break me up - by Nikai - July 28, 2017, 08:44 AM