Redhawk Caldera click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie.
They Left Me Standing Unbroken
106 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
They didn't have to walk for a long time to find what they were looking for; those precious animals on who's meat they could feast. Perhaps these were a dumb species though? They didn't seem in the trees nor in the air, just on the ground. He knew the woman had told they were too stupid to fly, but really? If he had been born a bird, oh man, he'd be flying all the time! It looked so graceful and amazing. He halted next to her, listening to her instructions before nodding. Right... Wait, which way was that?

Since she went that way, he'd go that way. Common sense was the only wits he had, he didn't think too complicated. It was strange how his enormous form flailed so gently through the underbrush, nearly as quietly as the woman himself. Finally in place, she awaited the birds' reactions to whatever the lady was doing.
Dance Under The Ladder
Messages In This Thread
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - August 14, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 18, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 29, 2017, 02:58 PM