Moonspear meet the family
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Did I mention Galaxy's short attention span? After being dubbed by her elder sister, the pup scrambled to the wolf greeting Jarilo and sniffed noses with him too, then proceeded to do the same to just about everybody present. She kept running into the same black wolf who had called her Ax, which tickled the youth. You're my fave! she thought in her general direction, unaware that there were actually three of them.

The pudgy puppy quickly wore herself out meeting and greeting everyone and collapsed in a heap beside her mother's shoulder. "Max," she burbled to Amekaze. I'm Ax! she thought a bit more clearly, the last thing to cross her mind before she flopped onto her side and began snoring right there in front of the entire pack.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon chuckled as Galaxy fell asleep in front of everyone. He exchanged a glance with Julia to remind her of the question he'd asked in regard to teaching the pups about the stars, and then turned to their visitors. "Nap time now," he said; "Thanks for coming." Then Charon grabbed Galaxy and brought her inside. He wouldn't mind his eldest daughters staying, but everyone else he wanted gone so that the family could have their rest. After having brought Galaxy inside he moved towards the other pups and brought them inside too, where they could join their battered sister for a nap.

wrap-up!