Dragoncrest Cliffs we are farmers, bum ba da bum da bum bum bum
god of fire, god of war
21 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
I probably will go for both, but warrior is what I'll focus on first. He explained, pausing to mark a tall redwood in their path. Wifi brought up that they had no tacticians, though wasn't that what Eske was training for? Maybe he'd just assumed that, from the way the other yearling asked so many questions about fighting style and such. He could be a tactician true, maybe he'd like that more than being a guardian. I'll think about it, but I understand. Back in Maungeda we were always prepared for war and whatever, but things are pretty different here.

Wifi explained her talents, and how she'd stepped down to be with her three kiddos. He nodded in understanding, climbing over the fallen tree that the smaller female had gone around. Then the red furred woman said something he hadn't been expecting. The mahogany furred male paused in his path, just for a moment, before he continued walking. Heda never took a mate, wasn't it against the law of the clans? Once again, things were very different here. Yeah I- I've met her. Only once. Didn't seem to talkative. The first part of his sentence was staggered with the surprise, the rest was said with a slight chuckle.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we are farmers, bum ba da bum da bum bum bum - by Ishum - June 20, 2017, 09:06 AM