Broken Boulder dear old world, i am glad to be alive in you
9 Posts
Ooc — Alex
All Welcome 
"I am certain I've never seen anything so beautiful." Anne remarks to herself as she gazes at the beautiful summer scene before her. A clear afternoon sky, a background of deep green from the forest to the North, and the centerpiece: An intimidatingly large boulder sitting in the rocky clearing, split completely in half, it's maw open to the sky. She's sitting, her tail pounding the earth beneath her with excitement. "Beautiful isn't the word. It's glorious." She continues to herself. Louder now, speaking to the boulder itself: "I would love to hear your stories! What made you so?" 'It is truly a shame that the world cannot speak back to me. I'm sure it gets lonely. Though it does speak in it's own way, doesn't it?'

Anyone within earshot would be aware of Anne, and probably a bit confused. But being so awestruck by the marvel before her, she wouldn't think to check the area for anyone else, though she'd gladly enthuse about this, or anything else, with them.
5 Posts
Ooc — Winter
The wolf sighed and continued onward. A faint voice rang through the area. Her head tilted a little. No, there must be two wolves. She paused for a moment. She needed someone to talk to, but two wolves? Another sigh.
It'll be fine.
The wolf turned and continued toward the voice. It wasn't long before she realized that there was only one wolf there. A spark of confusion was lit. Who was she talking to if there was only one? Was she, perhaps, delusional? Still, needing the company, she continued on. A white-furred wolf, quite unlike herself sat, speaking to a boulder. The black-furred head lowered, maw parted in disbelief. The maw snapped shut.
"Umm... hello."
9 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Suddenly, Anne is removed from her thoughts by a sound. No, a voice! Almost as soon as the words hit the air, Anne's head is thrown over her shoulder, eyes lit up and jaw wide with an anticipating smile. But as soon as Anne's eyes meet the strangers, her face drops into one of serious shock. "Oh my." Anne stands and turns properly to the ebony female, who is clearly a bit confused or at least apprehensive. But Anne takes no notice.

"There is no end to the beauty in this world, that's for sure. How lucky you must feel to be so dazzlingly beautiful." Anne's face is dramatically solemn, though her tail is still in a frenzy being tossed back and forth behind her back. This female's black fur was shining and dramatic in the sunlight, and her green eyes could not be hidden. Two emeralds in the night sky. "Thank you for approaching me. I have been ever so lonely as of late." She softens her face, though her eyes yet dance with delight. "My name is Anne. It's an unfortunately plain name but it does suit me, doesn't it?"