Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Before he could avoid it, the thought of his baby sister took ahold of his mind as the darkness had too settled inside the cavern. Suddenly, he felt like he had been here before. But it wasn't this cave he was remembering, it was a cove within Havana Pier's borders. It had been a scavenging trip, he was looking for seashells, and like always, Rilke had tagged along. Tango's voice, a hushed warning about the possible creatures that made the cove their home had been promptly ignored. Karma and Dharma had also followed, but unlike the smaller, younger Rilke, they had refused to follow Remi where their eyes could no longer see. 

With slow, measured steps, Remi continued to make his way into the depths of the cave. For all he knew he could be walking into his own grave as this cave could easily be the home of a bear or some other, larger, predator. But with his mind echoing,  'if you dont go you'll never know' like some sort of mantra, he kept going. That until it seemed that his thoughts became, without his knowledge, spoken words and came back to him in the form of an echo.

Remi too froze, his tail rising stiffly in alarm as he narrowed his eyes in a feeble attempt to identify the source of this voice. "Hello" he barked then, his tone affirmative rather than questioning. There was obviously someone else there, and though he had no way of knowing of this other's intentions, he knew his own.
He came in peace. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Mouse - June 22, 2017, 10:54 AM