Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Oh, but once you got Remi going, it was truly hard for him to stop.
Biting his tongue would prove to be an useless attempt to try to shut himself up, specially when the stranger kept ading fuel to the fire by asking questions and looking all intrigued. If there was something Remi couldn't say no to (well there were plenty of things really but whatever) was a chance to boast and adorn his adventure stories.
The stranger didn't know a thing about Islamorada, so really Remi could've said pretty much anything - paint it as the paradise it had been or the hell it had become. 

For some reason however, it was the truth that began to slip from his mouth. "Oh, it was definitely like livin' inside a dream ya know?" he began, "Like you would wake up, see the palm trees rocking with the wind, hear the ocean in the background, and you'd wonder if you were really awake" Then, deciding that in order to continue his story he had to get comfortable, Remi let himself fall onto his haunches. "I liked it, not gonna lie" he went on, his toungue itching to continue as he sought some more encouragement to go on on the male's eyes.  

Then, as the male shared his story too Remi bit his tongue once more. He hummed as he confirmed his suspicion about being local, and then with his eyes broadening and the level of interest he had piquing brusquely at the mention of a pack, Remi could not hold back this newfound interest from showing in almost every pore of his body. With pricked ears and the tip of his tail wriggling he barked, "huh, nice! what's it like being boss?" .

His smile was now broader than before, his tail now wagging with full force as to convey the question was a good natured one. He was genuinely curious about what that was like - he had never gotten a taste of power and had never truly craved it, but he knew for a fact, from his own father, that it could be as much of a curse as it was a blessing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Mouse - July 04, 2017, 01:44 PM