Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
screams in excitement

Remi, despite being older than the Alpha, couldn't in this occasion keep his excitement from showing on the way his eyes (and smile!) suddenly widened. Though he was usually a collected young man, that kept his emotions under lock and key, for some reason Rannoch's not-so-subtle yet not-so-direct confirmation of 'space available in the Vale' made Remi's primal shyness turn into pure, raw, enthusiasm. Though he knew that there were probably other packs out there, and that a rushed decision was rarely a good one, he had a feeling that he could get to love the mountains if he let himself.

"oh, really?" he barked, trying to play cool, though his body language made it rather obvious he had both gotten and liked what was being implied (or at least what he thought was being implied!) "i'd actually love that...yeah, i wanna check it out" he barked with an enthusiastic wag. Though he wasn't sure yet that this was an actual offer, Remi figured that he too had to sell himself as Rannoch was trying to sell the name of his pack. "is there a test? interview?" he barked jokingly. Speaking of names... they hadn't even made any introductions!

"Im Mouse Ostrega, aspiring guardian, ranger and full time stuntman" he barked, deciding to use the alias given by his sister rather than the name his parents had given him upon birth with a prideful puff of his chest.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Mouse - July 09, 2017, 05:45 PM