Sunbeam Lair this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
omg didnt know bears were a trigger ;___;

Had Remi known the young Alpha's sensitivity towards the large predators he would've saved his last comment for himself, but as he didn't know he failed to censor himself entirely. This was a recurrent situation Remi found himself stuck in, unknowingly touching delicate matters. And there were times he found himself at the other side of it, having to clench his teeth and give a brusque response to change the subject when anything that reminded him too much of Rilke was brought up.  

"i've never thought i'd end up on the mountains" he commented, his crystalline eyes darting from the Alpha to the surrounding mountain range, he had been born and raised a coastal wolf, it had been only after leaving the Pier behind that Remi had begun to discover the world around what had been his world: Islamorada.
To be honest he hadn't even thought were he'd end up, but he figured that in the worst case scenario it would be some simple, plain forest or something boring. His luck seemed to be turning around.

"what made you settle there?" he asked, his eyes seeking once more the Frostfur's own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this party is pretty boring, i don't think it's for me - by Mouse - July 11, 2017, 01:11 PM