Wheeling Gull Isle a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
being somewhat vague since my vacation sort of smudged the cave thread... i am assuming that @Ixchel and @Faeryn are still within one another's company. please let me know if you had something else in mind and would prefer me edit my post.

aria january was more than confused at the coming events. she'd forgotten so much, unaware that she'd lived almost an entirely different life-- but she remained her name. that was enough identity for her, for now. she'd spent time in the cave with the somewhat hasty (but well-meaning) faeryn, and the knowledgable ixchel. she didn't mind their company as much as she feared she might, for aria had a tendency to get alone better with the opposite sex-- but they proved to be rather pleasant.

when the smell of rain and a few wispy clouds was all that remained of the brutal storm, she snuck out. though it smelled of wet everywhere, she was not worried about her new companions. they were adults, and should they want to find her again-- they could. besides, she was hungry, and storm aside, she knew that the beach held delicious treats that were-- in her opinion-- much easier game than a jackrabbit or deer. as she began towards the beach, a call rang out, one she actually-- believe it or not-- recognized! pleased to her that her religious acquaintance had made it through the storm, the pearl sought out his call, stopping only once to crunch through the shell of a rather lethargic crab. she'd eat him when she found komodo.

upon arrival, she saw several wolves-- plenty surprised to see so many wolves upon an island, aria paused a little while away, debating whether or not it was in her best interest to greet them. her hesitation was only moments long, however, for she moved silently and gracefully up to him. she was, she decided, not here to get pinned as an easy target-- in case anyone's intentions would be laced with malice. she knew the big guy, the one who called them. she gave him a humble dip of her head and stood nearby, still holding the crab in her jaws.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied - by Aria - June 18, 2017, 03:39 PM