Wheeling Gull Isle a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
oh no!!! (sorry am having post format issues idk) 

komodo made no hostile advances to her-- and she was suddenly confused why she might think that. their previous interaction had been so... good. what a poor choice in words, but aria had no other description. instead he regarded her with composure and what aria could only label as power, as soon after he began to become the center of attention. his voice begged to be heard, calling to the wolves around them as they gathered. somewhere in her peripherals, she spotted a dark male. he looked like the one she'd dreamed of, but finding it to only be a coincidence she turned back to komodo and paid him no further attention, dropping her crab at her pale feet.

"i too am a healer," she said alongside him, giving his shoulder a gentle touch. someone else-- maera-- mentioned she was here to help. and a man named dakarai offered his skills as a mercenary-- a fighter. she felt safe beside komodo, who towered over her, but she also felt safer knowing more wolves here could fight-- protect. there were many of them, and if something were to happen she felt that-- without a doubt-- they would be safe.

she would stand beside komodo, as tall as her small frame would allow. she picked this spot herself, and if she could, she'd claim whatever respect she could gather.

but she did not introduce herself, and it came as a shock to her when, suddenly, the dark male was at her side. constantine mayfair, he said, firmly and with a respectful dip of her head. and then, her name fell from his lips, so casually. she stepped back, towards komodo. he pledged his allegiance to komodo, but more importantly, to her, and she found herself more confused than she had been in a while-- even with the current circumstances. she suddenly felt like she'd been pelted in the head with a rock, her gaze locked on the amber gaze of this constantine. he, she decided in a hazy certainty, was the man from her dreams. but how did he get there? how did he get here?

"i'm sorry... i'm afraid i don't quite remember you, uh, constantine," she said, her ears flattening to her head. her voice was low, a whisper, trying not to embarrass either of them. "are you from the green woods?" she then asked, hesitantly, offering a smile. her eyes darted to anyone else who arrived, trying to remember faces and reactions. komodo still seemed in charge, from what she could tell, and that's all she cared about. she trusted him, and him alone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied - by Aria - June 23, 2017, 01:59 PM