Wheeling Gull Isle a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sorry for being rather late with a reply - been unexpectedly busy!

In turn, each of the gathered wolves spoke their name, and the pale she-wolf did not miss out. She looked up at the male, Komodo, and then glanced around at the others before speaking her name. "My name is Faeryn, and before coming here I was training to be a mercenary." Well, it could be of use, so why not say it? Others seemed to be stating their talents as well. Plus, she believed she had heard Dakarai say that he was also training to be a mercenary. Perhaps they could spar sometime?

The blue dove shook her head lightly as the supposed 'leader' of the group asked whether or not any of them were familiar with this place. She didn't know about the others, but she did not have much knowledge of this land - only what she had gathered during her brief time here. Then Komodo mentioned staying, and Faeryn just blinked for a moment. Stay? Should she? She had nowhere else to go... and she didn't have anyone. No family, no friends, not really. She had nothing to lose. Oh, why the hell not? She might as well stay.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
RE: a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied - by Faeryn - July 03, 2017, 01:12 AM