Morningside Cuesta how long have I been your fool?
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
There was nothing Khoe could do but to smile as her eyes traced the smooth movements of her mate and the children they shared. A small flicker of concern crossed her face with Grayday's glance, though she chose to urge him in silence, rather than with words. She sat and listened to the song, allowing her head to fall gently to the ground and for her eyes to whisper shut while he bellowed the words into the darkness of the den. At one point or another, Khoe found herself so entranced that she could barely help but to hum along as best as she could, despite not knowing what would come next and barely remembering what had just gone by.

I'll be pretty disappointed, she began once she figured he was nearing the end, if this doesn't become a part of our nightly routine. It was to be taken as a joke with a mutual understanding of just how serious she was; it was important to Khoe that Grayday was as much in the lives of their pups as he could be. It was why she had chosen him to sire her litter in the first place; she wanted someone kind and compassionate, yet who could also serve as a protector, and there was no one who would've done a better job than Day.

Messages In This Thread
how long have I been your fool? - by Grayday Sr. - June 18, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: how long have I been your fool? - by Bhediya - June 18, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: how long have I been your fool? - by Grayday Sr. - June 18, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: how long have I been your fool? - by Bhediya - June 18, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: how long have I been your fool? - by Grayday Sr. - June 18, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: how long have I been your fool? - by Bhediya - June 19, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: how long have I been your fool? - by Grayday Sr. - June 25, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: how long have I been your fool? - by Bhediya - June 26, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: how long have I been your fool? - by Grayday Sr. - June 26, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: how long have I been your fool? - by Bhediya - June 29, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: how long have I been your fool? - by Grayday Sr. - June 29, 2017, 10:49 PM