Iktome Plains gun runner
94 Posts
Ooc —
Darcia was intensely glad for the girl's displayed bravery. All too often he met wolves that assumed his posturing meant an eagerness for violence, when in all actuality it was merely a blatant note that he was capable and willing of it, rather than asking for such. He was also a lone wolf, which meant that he harbored no intention to cause himself any harm in a meaningless skirmish, but most wolves— especially the smaller ones— didn't often see it this way. Her approach also let him know that she was confident enough in her own faculties to know that she could escape him, should he turn on her, which made her both intelligent and daring; qualities he admired immediately from any wolf, especially females.

The two-toned wolf perked up as she spoke, reserving any further approach as she had chosen her own distance carefully and he was unwilling to yet encroach on her tactic. "Just the scenery. I have passed along these knolls before, but never through. Mine  surroundings are things I like to know," he answered conversationally, before tilting his head at the gallant girl. "And what about th— you?"
Messages In This Thread
gun runner - by Jomyo - June 21, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: gun runner - by Darcia - July 07, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: gun runner - by Jomyo - July 10, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: gun runner - by Darcia - July 11, 2017, 01:33 AM
RE: gun runner - by Jomyo - July 11, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: gun runner - by Darcia - July 12, 2017, 01:02 AM
RE: gun runner - by Jomyo - July 19, 2017, 12:20 AM