Shadewood Tired Soul
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Private 
@Seri Here it is! I have no computer so my posts will be shorter on my phone!

Natashe was depressed and she couldn't blame anyone but herself. She had refused to leave with Spring, and had once again lost her family. She had only come here in the first place to find Spring, and now she had no purpose. She didn't want another pack especially not one surrounded by strangers, but she knew she needed one, She was not the Lone wolf type of Woman, and she would not be able to survive without structure and stability.

She entered the woods slowly, her pace unrushed. She knew there was a nearby pack from Silver Creek, the alpha of that pack had visited them once or twice and she had heard about from spring. She would eventually check it out, she knew she would have to.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
I don't mind the post length. I just rather get through it. :)

Seri had been traveling with her mother, Spring, her father, Heston, and her siblings. It was the first time she had even been away from the the former packs territory and she was belated. Her curiosity was finally being quentched as every new step she took was new. So she continued making more and more steps. Her parents must have been busy handling her other three siblings when Seri explored back into the Teekon Wilds. The forest she was in extended out of the wilds, and as her family probably followed it out, Seri followed it back in. 

Seri herself was unaware of her separation from her family as she soaked in the surroundings. By this time Seri was far from her family and if asked wouldn't know which direction they had gone. When she heard something move she scurried towards it. It was a female wolf and one that looked familiar. She hadn't see her that much but she knew that it was her aunt based of what her mother had said. "Aunty Natashe?"
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe was startled out of her musings by a small voice, and she turned to look down at the pup. The white fur was familiar as well as the scent and she immediately knew who it was "Seri? Where's Spring?" It wasn't the most polite of greetings but the small child seemed to be alone, and that wasn't a good sign in the least.

She moved toward the child and crouched down so she didn't look intimidating and also so she could inspect the girl for injuries.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Seri's tail wagged as her guess was correct as to who this wolf was. She swayed back and forth with excitement before she was asked a question. Pausing to think and then realizing that Spring was the name of her mother. She knew her mothers name, but being surrounded by mainly her parents and siblings, she rarely heard her refered to her as such. "Oh mommy?" she said clarifying to herself. 

She looked around, moving around to widen her search, but just ended up going in a cirlce unable to remember where she had come from. "Uh...uh...I don't know where she is." she said finally. Going back to Natashe Seri looked up at her. Asking a question there was no way Natashe would have the answer to. "Where is everyone aunty?" she asked with worry in her voice.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
The excitement shown by the child would have warmed her heart if she werent so worried about the fact that Seri was alone and not with Spring and Heston and all her other siblings. She watched as Seri looked around for her mother and came back with nothing, which made Natashe even more worried. She sniffed at Seri's pelt and determined that Spring's scent was still there but it was growing old.

It was her turn to be asked a question and Natashe sighed sadly,trying to keep the despair and loneliness off her face "Skylaris and Soltero went on their own, do you know which way your mother went?" She asked curiously. "Where did you come from?" She asked as well hoping that Seri  would be able to retrace her own steps to where she last saw Spring.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Natashe's answer was confusing to Seri, as she didn't know who Skylaris or Soltero was, or where they went for that matter. She then asked if she knew where her mother was, which only seemed to stress Seri out more seeing as how she had just looked around for her and had found nothing. But after changing her question Seri thought for a moment, but could only think of woods, but not which trees of the direction. "We were in the woods, with trees, but..." she paused and looked around seeing as that the discription she gave was in all directions of them.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe could tell that Seri had no idea where where the rest of her family had went, so when she replied with a very vague description of what she had seen while alone natashe wasn't surprised. Drawing in a calming breath she touched her nose to the top of her Niece's head "It'll be alright. I'll take care of you until Spring comes looking for you" she said soothingly. What Natashe was worried about was the fact that Spring hadn't already found Seri. How long had the small child been wandering alone, and Why hadn't Spring caught onto her absence right away?

Feeling frustrated and scared she stood up to her full height and decided right there and then that she would take Seri with her to join a pack. The only one close by was that teawhatever place run by the man who had come to introduce himself to them. "How about we go find a place to settle down? Think of it as an adventure" she suggested hoping that the girl would be agreeable.
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Seri was worried and scared to the point where she had been whimpering slightly. The soothing breath and cold touch of Natashe's snout calmed her down to where she was only whimpering occasionally and as a hum rather then a small squeal. Natashe talked about finding a place to stay to which Seri nodded to. "Ya, ok." she said before going to Natashe's side ready to follow her where ever she went.
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe smiled softly and placed a small kiss to Seri's brow. "It will be alright,I'll take care of you" she promised and began to walk slowly so that Seri could keep up. She headed in the direction of silver Creek,deciding that from there she would be able to find teaghlaigh best.

@Seri I'm Archiving and making the teaghlaigh thread