Greatwater Lake me, myself, and i
she whispers nothing but lies
25 Posts
Ooc — MUTTNGUTS AND CO.
thanks for joining <3

Yew settled down near the water and crouched as a small huff escaped her lips. She studied the water carefully, noting every ripple, every movement, every sound.
It was quite a peaceful activity and for a few moments the female felt at ease. Nothing else mattered, all stress lifted from the nomad's shoulders. Yew let the sweet sounds of the lake kissing the earth envelope her. Yes, this was a rather nice feeling.
However, her state of calm ended as soon as it began when another wolf approached her. The stranger's chuff had sent a rush of adrenaline down her spine and she jolted upwards. The female took a moment to silenlty curse herself for slipping out of reality. Yew quickly collected herself and faced her company. 
The darker female hadn't spoken at first, taking her time to study the stranger before her. A woman dusted in crimson with a striking blue gaze that could match her own. Like Yew, the life of a loner didn't seem to have a good effect on her either, fur clutching her ribs as well.
"Hello," she greeted with a reluctant nod. The words that fell from her lips felt unfamiliar. It had been months since she had last spoken to another wolf. 
The nomad turned back towards the water, keeping the female in the corner of her eye. Though she appeared not to be a threat, Yew still kept her guard. She was not one to trust strangers so easily.
"What brings you around these parts?" she spoke in a cool tone, "Fishing I assume?"
Messages In This Thread
me, myself, and i - by Yew - June 19, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Shandra - June 28, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Yew - June 28, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Shandra - June 29, 2017, 01:41 AM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Yew - June 29, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Shandra - June 30, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Yew - July 02, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Shandra - July 04, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Yew - July 05, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Shandra - July 06, 2017, 01:59 AM
RE: me, myself, and i - by Yew - July 06, 2017, 03:03 PM