Morningside Cuesta my body is a flower and i am ready to bloom
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Sorry for the wait! Takes place shortly after this thread, in Sunspot's personal timeline.
Sunspot snorted as her brother's scent began to fade. This was the fourth trail that'd ended up weakening the further she went. It was no wonder, though - that boy was all over the place. It was impossible to find him except by chance, when every blade of grass was telling her, yes, he's been this way. Yes, today.

Couldn't he ever just slow down and stay in one place?

The Huntress could've howled for him, of course, but it seemed silly to do that when it was nothing urgent. She just wanted to talk, and give her report on the places she'd seen and passed. Besides, she was a bit uncomfortable trying to summon her brother, since he was the high and mighty leader of this place.

Life sure has changed, she thought with a sigh, turning to head toward the one place he might be for more than a few minutes at a time. As a rule, Sunspot tried to stay far away from wherever she thought Khoe might be, but perhaps it was time to bury the hatchet? Everyone had their moments, and Sunspot had only met the woman once.

Approaching head-on, Sunspot gave a querying woof - "Anybody home?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: my body is a flower and i am ready to bloom - by Sunspot - June 21, 2017, 08:59 AM